problem in start up of Varian GC-450

Discussions about GC and other "gas phase" separation techniques.

17 posts Page 2 of 2
As well as the battery causing this issue it can also be due to a corrupted log file.

First try changing the battery. If the same thing happens (stuck at startup with all LEDs flashing) it is worth trying to cancel the log file before trying to change the main board (which are difficult to come by).

Feel free to contact me if you need any assistance with removing the corrupted log file. (see my website for details)

www.atlas-labservices.com
MJD wrote:
As well as the battery causing this issue it can also be due to a corrupted log file.

First try changing the battery. If the same thing happens (stuck at startup with all LEDs flashing) it is worth trying to cancel the log file before trying to change the main board (which are difficult to come by).

Feel free to contact me if you need any assistance with removing the corrupted log file. (see my website for details)

http://www.atlas-labservices.com

Hi MJD and everyone,

We're having the same issue with our Varian GC 450, but I can't seem to locate the battery of the main board. Can anyone help with this please?
Thank you.

Regards,
Tzu-Ying
17 posts Page 2 of 2