User manual for HP 3396 series II integrator

Discussions about GC and other "gas phase" separation techniques.

9 posts Page 1 of 1
I could use a user manual for a HP 3396 series II integrator. Does anyone have a PDF copy?

I've got PDF files of both the operating and reference manuals. Provide your E-mail address, I'll send.
email: ajitpkamath@gmail.com

Thanks.

E-mailing files in 5 minutes

I am also looking for the user manuals. Can someone send the user manuals to bierglas@hotmail.com. Thanks!

krulkrul wrote:
I am also looking for the user manuals. Can someone send the user manuals to bierglas@hotmail.com. Thanks!

Wednesday
I am a retired chemist teaching a science research course at a local high school. We have an old Gow-Mac GC and a used HP 3396 integrator. Would someone be able to email me the operating manual for the integrator?
Old Gcms
waj54 wrote:
I am a retired chemist teaching a science research course at a local high school. We have an old Gow-Mac GC and a used HP 3396 integrator. Would someone be able to email me the operating manual for the integrator?

Like with the others: post your E-mail address and I'll send along what files I have. I've heard it's best to post your address as example: jim at abc.com
Hi all, I will soon be trying to repair a HP3396 Series II integrator to help out a local TAFE school. I think I will need at least an operators manual to help me. Would anyone be able to help? My work email address is petronetechTAKETHISOUTPLS @ live.com
It is that without "TAKETHISOUTPLS", spaces and . instead of @
Would very much appreciate any help.
9 posts Page 1 of 1