Software for HP 5971A

Discussions about GC and other "gas phase" separation techniques.

6 posts Page 1 of 1
I have an HP 5890II/5971 and the license code for it. However, the install media I have doesn't work anymore and we're trying to upgrade to a new system.

Would anyone here be willing to mail/email me a replacement media for a version of chemstation that works with this device? Specifically version A.03.00 or earlier (G1701AA, G1625A, or G1710AA) would be extremely helpful. Thanks!
isomorphism wrote:
I have an HP 5890II/5971 and the license code for it. However, the install media I have doesn't work anymore and we're trying to upgrade to a new system.

Would anyone here be willing to mail/email me a replacement media for a version of chemstation that works with this device? Specifically version A.03.00 or earlier (G1701AA, G1625A, or G1710AA) would be extremely helpful. Thanks!

I have G1701AA replacement media available. We don't have private messaging here, post your E-mail address like abc at 123 dot com

I can supply by CD, and sometimes can do online.

For the 5890, I have A.06 through A.10
Sure! Contact me at imiuka (at) proton (dot) me.
I just bought a used 5890 with FID detector. It came with two chemstation licenses, but on a windows 3.11 computer! Amazingly the HP 486 workstation booted right up and chemstation started. The unit also comes with an autosampler.

I would be very grateful for installation media for more modern operation systems. I am unsure about compatibility.

Please contact me at fasle-lab (at) proton (dot) me

Many thanks!
dd-fp wrote:
I just bought a used 5890 with FID detector. It came with two chemstation licenses, but on a windows 3.11 computer! Amazingly the HP 486 workstation booted right up and chemstation started. The unit also comes with an autosampler.

I would be very grateful for installation media for more modern operation systems. I am unsure about compatibility.

Many thanks!

I sent you an E-mail. Note that upgrading the software to newer version, newer computer, and more-recent Chemstation may require a different communications board. A.06 through A.10 Chemstations are pretty much the same to the user.
[quote="dd-fp"]I just bought a used 5890 with FID detector. It came with two chemstation licenses, but on a windows 3.11 computer! Amazingly the HP 486 workstation booted right up and chemstation started. The unit also comes with an autosampler.

Many thanks![/quote]

Our UniChrom supports 5890 all versions for all Windows and Linux

Download is here: https://www.unichrom.com/chrom/ucdle.php
5890 installation manual is here: https://www.unichrom.com/hpx890/hp5890% ... %20eng.pdf

Demo mode allows 3 min of online acquisition for testing.
6 posts Page 1 of 1