Agilent 5971 Smart Card II, need Chemstation A 03.00

Discussions about GC and other "gas phase" separation techniques.

5 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello everybody,
I often read on this forum, many times the answers have helped me. Now I have a problem:
I had to replace the Smart Card II card (05990-69406) on Agilent 5971 (5890 II GC) and I installed the 82350 card on the PC.
I had previously installed the ISA 27209-60003 card.
I need to install chemstation A 03.00, because with version C 03 it does not connect: does anyone know where I could find the software? Is it a very old version, does anyone have a copy and don't use it?
Thanks a lot to everyone, Massimo
I have copies of GCMS software/replacement media for G1034C and for G1701AA, reasonable; used use your own 10-digit HP/Agilent license number.

I also have A versions of GC and HPLC software A.03 and A.06 through A.10

This site does not have private messaging, post your E-mail and I'll contact you.
ok thanks, let me know.
email to maxmaxxxxx@gmail.com
If you have to buy software(or rather a license code-images of the media are often freely traded, but license codes are a different story), I recommend finding G1701BA. With a patch, it will operate a 5971 w/SCII, and is the newest version that will run this set-up(short of some pricey patches up to DA from 3rd party vendors).

G1701BA on Win2K is a rock solid combo, and IME is pretty much the defacto standard for anyone still running a 5970/71/72. That's what I'm doing on all the systems I maintain.
thank you,
can you tell me which patch is needed?
G1701BA software is very old, could you provide me with an .ISO to use with my license?
I would be grateful if you let me know.
Max
5 posts Page 1 of 1