MassHunter

Discussions about GC and other "gas phase" separation techniques.

2 posts Page 1 of 1
I work with GC system 7890B ECD we recently installed the Mass hunter software version 10.0 368 and I'm curious to know if any one is experiencing issues with calculations for data reporting. I've ran several QC's from outside vendors and I'm experiencing issues where my undiluted samples report lower than my Diluted samples. I work with Haloacetic acids.
Are you putting a dilution factor in the sequence table for the diluted samples?

When I do it for GCMS samples what shows in the Quantitative Analysis batch screen is the on column value but in the report file for uploading to our LIMS it has the on column value multiplied by the dilution factor.

I think this is so the value is compared directly to the upper and lower calibration level for the blue or red flag on the concentration if it exceeds those limits.
The past is there to guide us into the future, not to dwell in.
2 posts Page 1 of 1