Purge and trap - loss of methylene chloride

Discussions about sample preparation: extraction, cleanup, derivatization, etc.

19 posts Page 2 of 2
LALman wrote:
novost wrote:
Hi, Hope you sorted the DCM loss problem...
Just seeing if you had a copy of Teklink software you could share. I have a Aerotrap 6000/Aerocan system which i'm setting up and the hand controllor is pretty inconvenient! Any help in aquiring the software would be appreciated.
Thanks, Charles

I was unaware that software existed for the 3000 series concentrator, which I use in my lab. It does not seem to be listed on Tekmar's software update links.http://www.teledynetekmar.com/Resource-Center/software-firmware-updates. If you do find a source; please link it.

There was software even for the 2000 series but that was made for Windows 3.11 and maybe Windows95. I doubt they currently have anything for such old models as the 2000/3000/3100 series available now, though someone might have a old copy out there.
The past is there to guide us into the future, not to dwell in.
Thank you for that clarification.
James_Ball wrote:
LALman wrote:
novost wrote:
Hi, Hope you sorted the DCM loss problem...
Just seeing if you had a copy of Teklink software you could share. I have a Aerotrap 6000/Aerocan system which i'm setting up and the hand controllor is pretty inconvenient! Any help in aquiring the software would be appreciated.
Thanks, Charles

I was unaware that software existed for the 3000 series concentrator, which I use in my lab. It does not seem to be listed on Tekmar's software update links.http://www.teledynetekmar.com/Resource-Center/software-firmware-updates. If you do find a source; please link it.

There was software even for the 2000 series but that was made for Windows 3.11 and maybe Windows95. I doubt they currently have anything for such old models as the 2000/3000/3100 series available now, though someone might have a old copy out there.

Thanks for your comments James. The Teklink software is not available. I have checked with Teledyne. I'm not sure how instrument specific it was. It usually needed a minimum ROM version level and ran on Win 3.x. At this stage, I'm happy to try any versions anyone may have to offer :P Cheers, Charles
Still having this issue?
My feeling is the problem is caused by water.
I use the Vocarb 3000 trap, purge for 11 min, and dry purge for 6 min.
I have my P&T connected in series with the injection port's supply line ( cut and connected with swage lock unions).
I run my injection port @ 200C, with a 150:1 split, using a 1 mm liner.
19 posts Page 2 of 2