Auto extractor help

Discussions about sample preparation: extraction, cleanup, derivatization, etc.

5 posts Page 1 of 1
We have an old Autotrace SPE extractor that could use a PM visit. I just got off the phone with Dionex only to find that this unit has been retired. As a result they can't help me.
Anyone know of any service groups that could help me?

Thanks
Hi, Did you find anyone who could help you? We have a Caliper SPE AutoTrace that is no longer serviced and is having issues. I am looking for a third party that could work on it.
No joy, ours was too old for Thermo Fisher to PM, and we couldn't find anyone else to do one.
TF did give us a 30% trade in for a new model. We've had it about 8 months, so far so good.
Thanks, Did you go with a similar model or different vendor?
I got the same model, just updated. Even though the unit was built by Caliper ( years ago). The unit has been sold to many companies through out the years, TF now sells it as the Autotrace 280.
5 posts Page 1 of 1