hexachlorobutadiene labeled standard

Discussions about sample preparation: extraction, cleanup, derivatization, etc.

4 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi, I'm looking for a labeld Hexachlorobutadiene standard but I can't find one at our regular suppliers. Does anyone know where to find one?

thx
BMU
Hi

Just to clarify - do you mean a radio-labelled standard?

Regards

Ralph
Regards

Ralph
No just D or C13 will do. I want to use it as an internal standard for MS-detection.

1.3.5 trichlorobenzene D3 is another problem. I did find several suppliers, that offer this standard but non of them has it in stock, or is able to supplie within 1-2 weeks. so any info on that one would also be much appreciated.
You can use 13C-labelled tri/tetra/hexachlorobenzenes as a internal standard for hexachlorobutadiene, if this is allowed (that's what we do).

We buy our mixes of 13C-labelled chlorobenzenes here. Not sure about the delivery time..
4 posts Page 1 of 1