In search of a Chromacol Crimpmate headspace vial crimper!

Discussions about sample preparation: extraction, cleanup, derivatization, etc.

4 posts Page 1 of 1
We have a few of these old Chromacol Crimpmate headspace vial crimpers that we love using in our lab, but one has recently fallen apart and it does not appear that we can fix it. It is also no longer available for purchase and I have had no luck tracking one down. We need more than 2 in service, but aren't thrilled about updating to an electronic one.

I have included a link to a picture of what it looks like. If anyone happens to have one kicking around in their closet gathering dust, I would love to work something out to get our hands on it. Thanks in advance for any help!

https://www.esslab.com/store/media/cata ... mpmate.jpg
Try FisherSci
Don Shelly
LGC Standards
I think they're made by Perkin Elmer now.
Don Shelly
LGC Standards
I see the one you are talking about from Perkin Elmer. Thanks for the tip. It might be a good alternative option.
4 posts Page 1 of 1