FMS SuperVap concentrators

Discussions about sample preparation: extraction, cleanup, derivatization, etc.

4 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello, I was curious if anyone else has used the FMS concentrators SuperVap system and if they like them or not. Currently our lab is trying to cut down on the time it takes to concentrate an extract down to the final volume. We are leaning toward the FMS SuperVap system but I just wanted to see if anybody has suggestions. Thanks!
Would you like ours? We have an extra one.
I was curious as to your experiences with them. Do you like using the concentrators? Any feedback is greatly appreciated!
Let's say we are much happier with our TurboVaps. The SuperVap doesn't hold temperature because it only has the heater at the bottom, sample gets cold and does not concentrate. Water bath works better at keeping temperature.
We bought one because of the small size and simple design, but they need to wrap the sample tube with heat somehow.
We are interested in Buchi's Multivapor, but haven't tried one yet- their advantage is ability to collect the solvent.
Good luck!
4 posts Page 1 of 1