Help me please in finding a procedure or methods

Discussions about sample preparation: extraction, cleanup, derivatization, etc.

2 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi guys, please help me

We have in our city some kind of vegetable that is usually spiked with pesticides ( mainly one compound). This food is consumed quite heavily.

My intended aim is to see how long this compound will stay, I mean i want to study its degradation and its main metabolite ,, every thinks really

I search the literature but i feel i couldn't find my aim

My question is

Do you know some good procedure to follow experimentally. I mean do i just choose 10 times same food and spike with the pesticide and measure recovery. I had bad experience before of refusing my work so i really need some excellent paper or regulatory procedure to follow

I have access to all papers if you could put the link here

Thanks in advance
Spike at target level and lower, check precision, accuracy, linearity, etc., as for cGMP method validation.

Identify the pesticide of interest if you want more help from people here.
2 posts Page 1 of 1