Vacuum Oven recommendations

Discussions about sample preparation: extraction, cleanup, derivatization, etc.

2 posts Page 1 of 1
I am not quite sure where to post this question but sample prep froum is as good as any. Does anyone have any recommendations for vacuum ovens specifically for maintaining temperature in the lower operating range of the oven. We have one method that specifies drying under vacuum at 40 degrees Celsius. USP specifies a range of ± 2 dgrees from the set point. This is nearly impossible to do with the Lindberg Blue M that is in use in that lab. We have better control using a smaller VWR branded vacuum oven. Since we are going to replace it, I'd like to know if anyone has a recommendation.

Thanks

John
I'd like to recommend you to visit TAV VACUUM FURNACES. They have many vacuum furnaces models and plenty laboratories and research centers are using their technologies.
2 posts Page 1 of 1