Official Analytical Method For Pesticide Residue in Oil/Fats

Discussions about sample preparation: extraction, cleanup, derivatization, etc.

4 posts Page 1 of 1
Dear all,

I was given another task to develop method for pesticide residue in oil and fats. As most of our customers are from Europe, does anyone here in this forum has information on method used in Europe by the authorities or laboratories to test for pesticide residue in the same matrices. I plan to setup those method in my lab so we are using the same methos as our customer origin.

Would appreciate if it is a multi-residues screening method.
Friend from other countries are also welcome to provide information of analytical method used in their country.

Regards
A L Ong
Kenny
There is a lot of work with Quechers methods. Quechers is becoming hugely popular with pesticides.
Along

Please refer AOAC (Association of Official Analytical Chemists), Official Methods of Analysis, 17th ed.
For analysis of pesticides residues in different type of matrix......as per my memory it mentions oil and fat also. I think residues analysis part is in chapter 10
4 posts Page 1 of 1