Quechers automation

Discussions about sample preparation: extraction, cleanup, derivatization, etc.

3 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi all,
in the lab were I work we are looking for a system to automation of Quechers prep. (pesticide analysis)
Until now we prepare all sample manually 2 step of quechers and solver evaporation but to increase sample numbers and reduce time I think that automation is the solution.
Honestly I don't like solutions like geno-grinder because for just 1 min. of shaking, instrument like geno-grinder are too much expensive and limited.
I have seen Tekmar Automate Q40 (for all quechers step) and Gerstel MPS XL (for second step) but I prefer the second solution because much more exploitable (can be used also for others scopes).

There's someone with experience in these instruments?
of course I'm available for other proposals

Thanks
...Of course I have seen others posts about automation of quechers prep. but I need to know some experience from users.
Which steps, at a minimum, do you wish to automate? Depending upon what you want to do, the EST Flex might be a less expensive option.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAX-y_-jULI
3 posts Page 1 of 1