Shutdown error EE 63.0

Discussions about HPLC, CE, TLC, SFC, and other "liquid phase" separation techniques.

9 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi everyone,
i had a problem with agilent 1100 hplc system. about 2 weeks ago it shows us an error "shutdown". we tried everything (support technical services, researching internet informatin etc..) it is not resolve. i dont know what to do. i am read about it is causing for degasser, but in our device only plugging power cable on the degasser, not plugging remote or data cable so i think it is not cause of degasser. i take a picture about my error maybe you are helping me what to do.

Hello

As I see you're using LabAdvisor for diagnostic. What software are you using for your normal runs? If you don't have Chemstation use hand controller.
I'd recommend:
1. Switch off all modules except pump (it looks like pump is causing problems)
2. Restart pump - it should be in STANDBY mode
3.Switch on pump - it should be ready for run (green LED will be off)
4.Start purging with flow 5ml/min and see if pump is working ok.

If yes, switch on next module and repeat procedure for rest.

If you're using Chemstation you should have error message above module.

Regards

Tomasz Kubowicz
Pump has received error from other modules, check the logs also for other modules, probably leak on TCC?
firstly i tought it is causing leak, and check everywhere device but nothing found. not a little liquid drop. here it is in my software shutdown error in the picture. clicking shutdown under the question mark nothing anything, clicking the logbook in software nothing happend. just shows to me in labadvisor.

Hello

Is your system in ready condition (all modules green) just before you click "run" button?

Tom
Did you see an "over pressure" alarm or just the error in the first post? I would agree with Tom, try working with the pump since that does seem to be the module in error. Make sure that every module is ready before starting a run.
Check the cooling fan inside the pump module.
If it is a little sticky and do not rotate at the required rate , it may give this error.

Also check the cable connectors for a loose contact.
Check with notepad the (sequencename).log file in chem32\1\data\(sequencename) folder, and run.log under the .D folder. Also try rewriting the method from default if problem is only with this method
Check Degasser tubing.
9 posts Page 1 of 1