Agilent 1100/1200 "Configuration Mismatch"

Discussions about HPLC, CE, TLC, SFC, and other "liquid phase" separation techniques.

2 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi,

I have recently put a new G1312A binary pump module (from a 1200 system) into an old 1100 system that had a malfunctioning quaternary pump. I connected everything and upgraded the firmware to 6.1x accross the stack, and made sure everything was functioning within agilent lab advisor. Once opening chemstation (B04.03(16)), and updating the instrument configuration, I now have everything functioning except the pump, which shows a grey indicator and when I mouse-over, it says "configuration mismatch".

Also, when I look into the "revision and serial#" menu, everything has auto-populated with the new FW revisions except the pump, which does not auto-populate at all. I'm assuming this is a chemstation issue as the pump will function within lab advisor? Perhaps it is an issue moving from a quat pump to a binary pump?

Very confused here, any help would be appreciated!
What does your instrument configuration shows? Is it the correct module with correct serial number?
2 posts Page 1 of 1