Dionex P580 Troubleshooting

Discussions about HPLC, CE, TLC, SFC, and other "liquid phase" separation techniques.

2 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello,

We have recently got a second hand Dionex P580 HPG HPLC pump and have a few problems in getting it to work. As soon as I try to start the pump it gives me an error message " Internal leak sensor detected leak". There really is not a leak in the system. I have cleaned the leak sensors (both the plate underneath and two inside the pump) and tried to start the pump while they have been disconnected with no luck.

Any ideas on how to get it up and running?
hello OtSa,

I am facing the same issue with Dionex P580 LPG with an error message "Internal error sensor detected leak". I did not find any leak in the pump and the sensor is dry.

Can you suggest me to solve the issue, if you find the solution to your problem.
2 posts Page 1 of 1