Autosampler Agilent HPLC 1100,

Discussions about HPLC, CE, TLC, SFC, and other "liquid phase" separation techniques.

2 posts Page 1 of 1
I changed the needle and needle seat and when I entered end the needle rose above its normal position and is now stuck. I now have error re 3001 cnon. how can i undo this?
If you are using lab Advisor you can manually move all parts in the maintenance setting. Check if the needle lifter still works. If it doesn't move due to the error you have to power cycle it.
Since the error occurred after your change it should have something to do with the needle positioning or any physical changes you did. Try removing the needle and power cycle again for the error "missing" needle and retry the "needle change option" explained detailed in the maintenance handbook.

There is a way to do a hard reset with the switches in the back but i don't recommend this, if you are not experienced.

Forced cold boot is done VIA DIP switches on the back of the instrument. They are located on the right side above where the power cord plugs in. Turn the instrument off. Make note of the current DIP switch settings. Then set switches 1,2, and 8 to up/on. All others down/off. Turn on the instrument. It will boot but leave the needle out of the seat.

Using Lab Advisor, connect to the instrument, go to the Service & Diagnostics screens and select the ALS. Then select transport alignment.

Once this is successful, disconnect and exit Lab Advisor. Turn the module off and then set the switches back to how they were. Turn on the instrument and hopefully it will boot up and put the needle in the seat.

greetings
2 posts Page 1 of 1