Why multiple result generates in Empower software?

Discussions about HPLC, CE, TLC, SFC, and other "liquid phase" separation techniques.

4 posts Page 1 of 1
Dear Concern,
I have process a 3D HPLC data in empower software using specified processing method and method set, But it generated 10 results though I have processed only once. Result generation times are same for all the results.

Can anyone explain why it generated 10 results for processing the data once!!!

Thanks in advance
Check the method set. Are there 10 different wavelengths called out? That would do it. If it is not that, you will have to provide a bit more information.
Thanks,
DR
It has a range of 190-400 nm. As far as I know, when method set is not synchronized with processing method it creates multiple result. But I need to know the specific reason why it creates multiple result.

From my previous experience, I have found 3, 5, 7, 10 results for processing a 3D data once. And among them only the last result have the peaks leveled and others are
not leveled, though peaks were integrated on the other results as the last one.

It would be helpful if you can explain the issue.

Thanks
How many lines are there in the table in your method set?
Thanks,
DR
4 posts Page 1 of 1