Glyphosate is not reproducible

Discussions about HPLC, CE, TLC, SFC, and other "liquid phase" separation techniques.

17 posts Page 2 of 2
This paper is the first to scientifically prove that EDTA can prevent glyphosate peak tailing as the alternative method of all plastic path HPLC system. I found this by accident as the result of the increasing % recovery of glyphosate in milk method. Many papers with glyphosate will show a broad peak of glyphosate and AMPA but not glufosinate. Check out many papers on the Acclaim Q1 for polar pesticides analysis on ResearchGate with my name
Narong Chamkasem
I am also using Hypercarb column . Solvent glyphosate standard peaks giving good peaks from 10ppb, but tea matrix suppress the signal and neither giving spike peaks... I am also trying this for several times but tea matrix it is very hard. Can anyone please help me too....
17 posts Page 2 of 2