Hitachi L-7000 D-Line?

Discussions about HPLC, CE, TLC, SFC, and other "liquid phase" separation techniques.

2 posts Page 1 of 1
Good morning everyone,

Just acquired an old Hitachi L-7000 series HPLC from the university trash. I have the interface, the pump, the autosampler, and the organizer. I'd like to get it up and running again. I was hoping to manually control it (since I doubt I can find appropriate software), however after I plug the Ethernet cables into each module, it is telling me that the 'D-Line System is Not Ready.' Other than that it doesn't appear anything is wrong with it, and I'm sure that the D-line issue is my fault and not the instrument.. Not sure what this means. To me it looks like the instrument modules just plug into one another with ethernet cables, but no luck.

Does anyone have experience with this instrument, or know where I can find a manual?

Thank you
Dean
Hi,
L7000 can controled by EZChrom software
I could share with you about installation manual if you still need
------
GiMiTEC | https://gimitec.com/catalog
------
2 posts Page 1 of 1