TSP AS3000 CPU INJ INV error #119

Discussions about HPLC, CE, TLC, SFC, and other "liquid phase" separation techniques.

5 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi, I'm trying to revive old setup of P4000, AS3000 and UV2000 as kind of hobby project - there were the newest devices I could find that could be manually operated without dedicated software...

I started with AS3000 and I have found few problems, one of them critical. On hardware checks I see "CPU INJ VLV Error #119" after hearing noise from injection valve. I checked the cable to the valve photodiode PCB and the motor, both are fine. When I disconnect photodiode cable, I get "Connector J5" invalid, which seems valid. I tried to remove valve from the motor - surprisingly I also start getting "Connector J5" errors. When I issue valve commands, nothing happens on Inject, when Fill is selected motor turns for about 1s and then error is shown.

Could it be that valve needs cleaning? I can't turn it with my hands, but it does turn (slowly) when I power the motor from 12V.
First loosen three hexkey screws fixing the stator , then adjust all the three hexkey small adjusting screws on the stator ,clockwise 1/4 turns .

If this does not solve the problem , replace rotor.
Thanks, I will try and write back results.
You wellcome . Please ,do not forget to tighten the main screws again, after adjusting the small screws.
Hi, I regulated small/large screw balance so the valve turns smoothly, with just a slight resistance.

Unfortunately nothing changed - error #119 during self test...

I will check valve sensor connectors for oxidation. I’m 100% sure this test was fine few months ago and devices were sitting unused in that time.
5 posts Page 1 of 1