1100 Series Modules showing as offline

Discussions about HPLC, CE, TLC, SFC, and other "liquid phase" separation techniques.

3 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello all,

I recently set up an 1100 series HPLC with Chemstation B.04.02. I was able to configure the instrument, and the detector is recognized and shows as 'not ready' (which is the result I expected) while all other modules show as 'offline'. All CAN cables are connected between each module and the HPLC was started after the computer and Bootp were running. It doesn't seem to be an LAN issue, and we've reinstalled the Chemstation software. The firmware appears to be the current version (A.06.10[004]). We've also replaced the CAN cables in case one was bad and the issue still persists. Any insight would be extremely helpful.
Thanks!
Did this HW setup worked before? I suspect that you have firmware issue check that fw of other modules are not different than detector. To check other firmwares you can take out communication card (G1369a/b) from detector and insert in other modules and see the firmware. On the Agilent site you can find new firmware for free. You can update all 1100 to fw A.07.01, but you will maybe need some firmware between A.06.10 and A.07.01 as it is quite a gap.
Putting the network card in the autosampler worked. I was able to update the firmware and the software finally recognized all of the modules. Thank you so much for your help!
3 posts Page 1 of 1