Water Content (KF) Method Validation

Discussions about HPLC, CE, TLC, SFC, and other "liquid phase" separation techniques.

8 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi,
How can I perform method validation of water content with KF? Is there any acceptance critieria for the validation parameters?

Thank you
Hi Tubish81,

You could consult Mettler-Toledo's white paper "Validation of Titration Methods - A Guideline for Customers", I think it is Applications Brochure 16. It could be that Metrohm has a similar white paper.
MattM
Thank you MattM:)
I’ll investigate this document.
The USP also has a separate section on KF titrations and methodology. I can't remember the section number.
European Pharmacopoeia 2.5.12 Suitability.
Best regards,
Dmitriy A. Perlow
Hi Tubish81,

Were you able to find and read the Mettler whitepaper, "Validation of Titration Methods - A Guideline for Customers", Applications Brochure 16?
MattM
Hi Matt,
Thank you so much. I found Mettler whitepaper. I'll write SOP by using the document.
Calculate the relative standard deviation (RSD) for both repeatability (intra-day) and intermediate precision (inter-day). Acceptable RSD values depend on your specific application but are typically <2% for both. among us
8 posts Page 1 of 1