Agilent 1100 with old Chemstation software

Discussions about HPLC, CE, TLC, SFC, and other "liquid phase" separation techniques.

5 posts Page 1 of 1
I inherited a very old Agilent 1100 with Chemstation Software. The system has an autosampler; however I will need to do large volume injections so I bypassed it and installed a manual injection valve.
The problem I am having is that even though I did not configure the autosampler when I start the method the system just sits there and I get this message saying "waiting for injection". I tried using the pre-run macro that specifies no injection and then I get a parsing error.
What can I do to start the run without having the autosampler on line?

Thanks!
I'm sure there's a proper way to do it, but you could also just leave the autosampler configured (though bypassed), load your loop, tell Chemstation to make a single injection, and turn the manual injection valve manually at the point when the autosampler turns its injection valve automatically...
Did you disconnect the HPIB cable and remote cable from the autosampler module if it communicates that way?

If IP address communication, did you remove the IP address for the autosampler and the LAN connection (can't remember if there's a remote cable with those)?
just use blank (empty) under the vial position, it should start recording the signal as soon as the system comes to ready state or you press start single run
Hi,
maybe need:
- Disconnect CAN cable (re-config CAN cable)
- Remove ALS module on System configuration (re-config the System on Chemstation Configuration)
- Create new method/sequence (some configuration on system or on your method still waiting for trigger from ALS)
------
GiMiTEC | https://gimitec.com/catalog
------
5 posts Page 1 of 1