waters 2995 separation module to waters 2489 Detector

Discussions about HPLC, CE, TLC, SFC, and other "liquid phase" separation techniques.

4 posts Page 1 of 1
I have connected waters 2489 Detector through Ehterent Cross Cable to PC and IEEE Cable from Busless to Separation Module . I have also connected Start signal cable to separation Module and 2489 Backside connector . I have installed 2489 Drives also . I am Getting Baseline in software but no peak after caffine Injection . I get MV signal on Detector rising and falling as it emerges from column . What could be Problem of Not Getting Peak in Empower II ? :shock:
Hi:

the post you made is unclear.

If you are using an Alliance non E model then the connection to your lace box is GPIB. If you are using a 2489, the connection to the lace box is lan. You need to configure the system in Empower and make sure that the firmware of the 2489 is compatible with the ICS you are using. A compatibility chart may be available from Waters.

Run DHCP server and make sure serial # and firmware # are shown in the DHCP window, as well as in service mode of ICS(Icops.)

You do not need a trigger cable if using a 2489 with a 2695.
Hi:

the post you made is unclear.

If you are using an Alliance non E model then the connection to your lace box is GPIB. If you are using a 2489, the connection to the lace box is lan. You need to configure the system in Empower and make sure that the firmware of the 2489 is compatible with the ICS you are using. A compatibility chart may be available from Waters.

Run DHCP server and make sure serial # and firmware # are shown in the DHCP window, as well as in service mode of ICS(Icops.)

You do not need a trigger cable if using a 2489 with a 2695.
Thank you very much for your replay and solustion
i will try this

you have understood my post
4 posts Page 1 of 1