Totalchrom Perkin Elmer

Discussions about HPLC, CE, TLC, SFC, and other "liquid phase" separation techniques.

7 posts Page 1 of 1
Has anyone used the Perkin Elmer software that manually direct controls the autoinjector? I tried to use this, but it will not communicate with the autosampler. I need this control to position a valve prior to removal.

Also, has anyone changed the flush valve on a Perkin Elmer Flexar 200? During a recent run, my peaks disappeared mid run. I tracked the problem to the Perkin Elmer Flexar 200 autosampler. Between injections, there are bubbles in the rinse line that just go back and forth between the syringe and the solvent rinse container. I attached pictures below from a video of the flush cycle. The video is on http://youtu.be/Qr1wfjp34zc

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Reason of bubble only this bad flanged fittings. It is really cheap material and i think this starts after hot summer? Our customer has same situation with Acme hplc. So just tight it carefully and try flush all lines with solvent.
Kind regards,
Ivan Styskin

LCCO Biotech
Thank you for your reply. I tried taking all fittings off, flushing with solvent to see blockage, and retightened. Autosampler is still doing same thing.

What exact flanged fittings were you referring to? Maybe I looked at the wrong fittings.
Kind regards,
Ivan Styskin

LCCO Biotech
Greetings

Any one knows where I can get the TotalChrom software? I recently inherited a Perkin Elmer 200 HPLC System but with no computer or software. My colleague retired and moved out of the country and he does not know where his things ended up, including the computer or the software.......
It's a waste not to use the system
Hi : Sallybeetle
i have the same HPLC (PE) 200 . so please can you send to me your email . to discussion about this instrument . i have some questions about the soft ware ( totalchrom ) .

thank you so much
foodanalysis wrote:
Hi : Sallybeetle
i have the same HPLC (PE) 200 . so please can you send to me your email . to discussion about this instrument . i have some questions about the soft ware ( totalchrom ) .

thank you so much

==============================
In the Data Issues section, I started a new thread "Totalchrom failure to seize Perkin Elmer Series 200 Pump." Would you be willing to lend advice on Totalchrom.

After the last post on this thread, I tried to contact you through chromforum.org, but the "contact" button did not work on your profile.
7 posts Page 1 of 1