Clearing a Shimadzu SIL-20A Fatal Error

Discussions about HPLC, CE, TLC, SFC, and other "liquid phase" separation techniques.

2 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi everyone,

I have a Shimadzu SIL-20A Prominence autosampler and the other day I received the error "NO PUMP ADJUSTED". According to the manual this is a possible malfunction with the measuring pump. I contacted a Shimadzu engineer and he suggested I do an LPV adjust. Problem is...this is considered a fatal error and the error message can't be cleared, so I can't get into the autosampler menu to try what he suggested. Does anyone know how to clear this type of error message? I've tried asking the engineer and a few others but no one is replying to me. :( I'd at least like to try to fix this on my own by doing what he suggested before requesting an actual service call. There has to be a way to clear it!
I've just encountered this same error code/message. "SIL NO PUMP ADJUSTED." Were you ever able to clear the error message? If so, did the LPV adjust resolve your issue?
2 posts Page 1 of 1