Request For Old HPLC Manuals

Discussions about HPLC, CE, TLC, SFC, and other "liquid phase" separation techniques.

6 posts Page 1 of 1
We have just got an old budget Jasco HPLC system working and I'm now after a copy of the manuals for the pump (PU-980) and detector (UV-975). I've asked Jasco in the UK but they don't have copy anymore. Any help would be appreciated.
We have them. Where are you located?
PolyLC Inc.
(410) 992-5400
aalpert@polylc.com
in the UK. Would it be possible to scan them or post a copy to our address. I don't know how to private message on this forum but I guess it is possible?
ok. I figured it out. I'm sending my details to your company email address. Thanks.
Hello, good times, i have the same parts but i have probleme with software wich i cant find drivers to install them on the computer, could you help me please..
The drivers for these modules work on all Windows versions from Windows 98 on, in our experience. That said, we don't have the drivers as freestanding programs that we could send you; I believe that they were components of an old ChromPerfect version that we used to use. Have you asked JASCO for them?
PolyLC Inc.

(410) 992-5400

aalpert@polylc.com
6 posts Page 1 of 1