Bioanalysis of Vancomycin HCl

Discussions about HPLC, CE, TLC, SFC, and other "liquid phase" separation techniques.

2 posts Page 1 of 1
Hallo,
my name is Wahyuni. iam a pharmacy student of University in Indonesia. i wanna ask you about my problems. my research is about how to develope and validate a methode to analysis Vancomycin hydrochloride in Human plasma using HPLC UV. i using Mobile phase : Buffer KH2PO4 pH 3,5 and Acetonitril (80 : 20 v/v), column : C18, 150mm x 4,6 nm, 5um, UV ; 200 nm, flow rate : 1 mL/min, vol inject 20uL. and the comatogram show tht Vancomycin HCl overlapping with endogenous plasma components. so, please help me to fix my problems. thanks :D
Hello.
Try to use < 20 % of acetonitrile.
Best regards,
Dmitriy A. Perlow
2 posts Page 1 of 1

Who is online

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 1117 on Mon Jan 31, 2022 2:50 pm