Jasco UV970 User Manual

Discussions about HPLC, CE, TLC, SFC, and other "liquid phase" separation techniques.

3 posts Page 1 of 1
Dear colleagues,

we are trying to make some occasional HPLC analytics using Jasco UV970 detector with the Jasco pump PU980. There is no software, the control over the whole system is manual. By trial and error method we could set up the required wavelength and see the peak.

But it would be nice to have the operation manual to know the functions of the device. Please share if you could.

Werner
I have both the operators' manual and the maintenance manual. I can mail them to you if you agree to send them right back. Please provide your mailing address.
PolyLC Inc.
(410) 992-5400
aalpert@polylc.com
Thank you very much for the offer!

I have also contacted Jasco and they provided me with the digital manuals for the newer but similar devices UV 1570 / 1575 and the pump. That is probably the best solution right now.
3 posts Page 1 of 1