Reprocessing Results in Chemstation

Discussions about HPLC, CE, TLC, SFC, and other "liquid phase" separation techniques.

3 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello,
I was running some samples with Chemstation but the PC crashed, which meant the sequence never finished and thus an HTM report was never produced.
However I did still obtain some chromatograms which I'd like to process into a report. Normally I would use the Data Reprocessing Mode in the the offline instance of Chemstation to do this; however when I try to do this it gives me the error message "Template sequences cannot be started in offline mode".

I've reprocessed data in this way before so I'm not sure what's changed. When I try it in online mode it starts performing injections and trying to re-run the entire sequence which is not what I want!

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.
Not sure what version of Chemstation you're using, but in our early version there's a run time checklist where you can deselect data acquisition and select data analysis where you should be able to reprocess your sequence without injecting anything.
I also used to reprocess sequences regularly in Chemstation, A versions. Would run the sequence without acquisition and if i checked off the correct box, would reprocess using the changed Method, not the method as used for acquisition.

Still could do this with OpenLab and revision C, just complicated like everything became.
3 posts Page 1 of 1