Heater at fan assembly failed error message on Agilent DAD

Discussions about HPLC, CE, TLC, SFC, and other "liquid phase" separation techniques.

2 posts Page 1 of 1
Good evening
I need your help or I'll spend my weekend over thinking.
My Agilent DAD shows the error message "error condition ERI 5 V overcurrent. Heater at fan assembly failed. Not ready conditions. Cell tag not ready". Does anybody know what does it mean? This DAD has been installed in March, so it's pretty new. This error message appeared at the end of an analysis, as my colleague said to me.

Thank you
Do you have a 15pin cable connected to ERI port? Remove it, does the system recovers after reboot or is it failing back to error state?
2 posts Page 1 of 1

Who is online

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 1117 on Mon Jan 31, 2022 2:50 pm