By Narendra on Monday, November 24, 2003 - 06:35 am:

I want to calculate impurity in my substance, How to calculate using Relative Response Factor and How to calculate RRF? Any one can tell me or any web site give this explanation?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By Anonymous on Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - 01:54 am:

Mr Narendra

Usually we perform various linear concentrations of impurity and the same concentrations of substance.Then we arrive at the slope of the impurity and substance from the linearity plot.RRF is calculated as the slope of substance divided by the slope of the impurity.For calculating the correct response of the impurity in the substance you have to multiply the RRF value with the impurity percentage.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By Anonymous on Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - 09:18 am:

We normaly calculate relative response factors based on Accuracy and Precision, Robustness and Ruggedness sections of the validation protocol.

By Anonymous on Monday, June 21, 2004 - 10:44 pm:

Normally at what situation we calculate the RRF`s and when we give the coorection factor for a particular HPLC method.