Shimadzu SPD-M10Avp Driver files

Discussions about HPLC, CE, TLC, SFC, and other "liquid phase" separation techniques.

5 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi

We are endeavouring to move a chromatography system to a new PC. We have got the SCSI board installed and wondered if anyone now has the driver files for the detector or a download link?

For information, we are using Windows Xp and Chromeleon V6. We have got all parts talking except the detector.

Thanks

Jonathan
We're actually in the process of installing the same detector in our LC-10 HPLC. Namely, a SPD-M10A VP (PDA) via SCSI. We're you able to get the detector to communicate with your PC?
I'm having the exact same problem. I've tried reinstalling Class-VP and updating it a few times and that driver for the SPD-M10Avp still can't be found. Did you manage to figure out how to get it installed?
I dont believe there is a driver for the detector (I believe the tech from Shimadzu mentioned that as well). At least on my PC I see the PDA listed in device manager under WinXP - however it has a error mark but it works.

Another things, make sure your SCSI card is compatible, the one I'm using is an older ISA slot, Im not sure if a new PCI one will work.
Has anyone been successful in getting this detector connected to a newer computer? Any PCI/PCIe cards working?
5 posts Page 1 of 1