1090 LC Service Manual

Discussions about HPLC, CE, TLC, SFC, and other "liquid phase" separation techniques.

15 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi
I am looking for a digital version of LC 1090 Service Manual.
Anyone available?
Thanks!
I have a copy of the 1090 series l/m service handbook if this is what you want, approx 9mb. let me know your email and I'll send it across
Hi

Please send it.

Thanks!
Thanks nkg!

In case you need some technical info, please let me know.
I am a service engineer.
Regards
Hi everyone,

Could someone send me a PDF set of the HP 1090 manuals/ Service Manuals.I am looking for the SOP manual and the HP 1090 guide books and getting ready for your HP 1090, as well as any other useful manuals for this instrument. Thank you so much, here is my email address:
ikjuzkard678@gmail.com

thanks in advance
Hi
I need user and service manuals for 1090 HPLC.
Kind regards
My E-mail: Bahram111@yahoo.com
I also am looking for these manuals. I have hard copies of the regular user manuals but not the service manual... which is really what I need.

I know that the part that is not working on my machine is the high pressure pump. The check valve below it has been replaced but the pump is broken and I'm having a hard time finding that part online. Ebay has some pumps for sale but I think they are not the high pressure pump part, just the solvent delivery pumps (I assume these are different?!). Any help with sourcing help/parts as well as the service manual would be appreciated.

Thanks kindly,

Bill
Hi,
I also am looking for all 1090 manuals. Could someone send me a PDF set?
My email is realmek@gmail.com

Thank you very much
Kind Regards,

Jau
syringe wrote:
Thanks nkg!

I am a service engineer.
Regards

Hi I need some Technical expertize for setting/configruing the System including the dip swtiches
SN1090 wrote:
syringe wrote:
Thanks nkg!

I am a service engineer.
Regards

Hi I need some Technical expertize for setting/configruing the System including the dip swtiches

HP 1090 Series II with DAD
Hi,
I am looking for a solution to fix and trouble shoot the HP 1090 LC system with DAD and three pumps
- I have a PCI GP-IB Card E2078A/82350A with Window XP pro and A.10.02,Chemstation Software with library L.02.01.00, (GPIB address = 30, SICL name = "hp82341").
Present Issue: When open Chemstation at the instrument initialization with message display “: LC not found, check that LC is correctly, computer freezes,
Regards,

Thanks
Hire a professional to help you.
Hi Thanks, can you please refer one?
I am a service engineer.
Regards[/quote]

Hi Syringe,
I need technical help setting the communication between Chemstation version A.10.02 and HP 1090 LC, Issues . at the initializing stage the computer is freeze that means unable to configure the LC ,DAD, or pumps
Setting IO three instrument adrees configure by autoconfigurtion e.g: GPIB0::15::0
GPIB0::15::1
GPIB0::15::2
GPIB0::15::17
GPIB0::15::18
I am unable to configure the system true address?
Hi Syringe,
I need technical help setting the communication between Chemstation version A.10.02 and HP 1090 LC, Issues . at the initializing stage the computer is freeze that means unable to configure the LC ,DAD, or pumps
Setting IO three instrument adrees configure by autoconfigurtion e.g: GPIB0::15::0
GPIB0::15::1
GPIB0::15::2
GPIB0::15::17
GPIB0::15::18
I am unable to configure the system true address?
15 posts Page 1 of 1