Perkin Elmer Flexar Autosampler

Discussions about HPLC, CE, TLC, SFC, and other "liquid phase" separation techniques.

3 posts Page 1 of 1
Has anyone changed the flush valve on a Perkin Elmer Flexar 200? Also, the software to manually direct control the autoinjector and valve will not communicate with the autosampler. I need this control to position the valve for removal.

During a recent run, my peaks disappeared mid run. I tracked the problem to the Perkin Elmer Flexar 200 autosampler. Between injections, there are bubbles in the rinse line that just go back and forth between the syringe and the solvent rinse container. I attached pictures below from a video of the flush cycle. The video is on http://youtu.be/Qr1wfjp34zc

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Hi Sally,

We have exactly the same problem that you have described happen to us!

Can you remember what you did to fix it, or does anyone else on the forum have the solution?

Many Thanks,

James.
Hi all,

We still have the same problem, with limited success in fixing the problem.

If anyone has any advice on how to remedy this, please let me know, as it is looking like an engineer call-out this week.

Many Thanks,

James.
3 posts Page 1 of 1