Varian prostar 410 manual

Discussions about HPLC, CE, TLC, SFC, and other "liquid phase" separation techniques.

17 posts Page 1 of 2
Hi,
I'm looking for manual of Varian Prostar 410, anybody can help.
thank you
I most certainly can. Have an electronic copy of the service manual - just be careful what hands it falls into. Has the codes etc for accessing functions you don't want an untrained person accessing. What email address should I send it to?
Hi,
Thank you for your help, my email address is: anasirpour@yahoo.com
The problem that I encountered is that when we start an automation with Star software, it only take sample from first place in tray. I bought this HPLC as second hand without any manual. So I hope I can resolve the problem with the manual. Just a question, should we connect the autosampler to pressured air?
Hi,

I've emailed you the service manual, although not entirely sure it may help with your problem. You can download the "user's manual" at http://www2.knauer.net/dwnld_fls/m_e_as_midas.pdf (Midas 0830 = ProStar 410). I've noticed this is more extensive than Varian's "operation manual" so will saving that file myself :)

Does the autosampler attempt to inject other vials and return an error code? Can you manually program the autosampler from the front panel to inject from vial 2 etc? Wondering if you've an interface issue or a hardware problem?

ps. no, it doesn't require compressed air to run.
Hi,
Does the autosampler attempt to inject other vials and return an error code?
No it doesn't attempt to other vial, so there is no error
In controlling software, we see that the vial numbers are stared after each injection but the same vial is injected each time. Means for example I programmed the sample list, and it start, then the sample list is advances but the same vial is injected (number 1)

Can you manually program the autosampler from the front panel to inject from vial 2 etc? Wondering if you've an interface issue or a hardware problem?
I will try with the front panel to start with second vial. Recently the tray format was changed accidently and the needle was broke, so I think the vial sensor are not working well. SO maybe it is because of the sensor problem?
Hello!
Could you, please, send the manual to brain-drain13@hotmail.com also. Thank you very much in advance! I've been looking for it for some time.
Hi, Our 410 Autosampler was working fine until today and we turned it on and it came up with the error codes of Error 275 and 224. Could you please email me the service manual? I have the Users Manual but it does not say how to fix the errors - only what they mean!! I'd be extremely grateful. Many thanks in advance.
Hi
please send me your email and I will send you service manual.
Hi Sorry - email is: grant.morton@dit.ie Thanks again. :)
DoryFish wrote:
I most certainly can. Have an electronic copy of the service manual - just be careful what hands it falls into. Has the codes etc for accessing functions you don't want an untrained person accessing. What email address should I send it to?

Hello DoryFish,
I face to Varian, Prostar 410 problem. I think the problem is from mainboard. Would you please give me a copy of service manual, I try to fix it.
Thanks a lot,
tranngocdinh (dinh3107@gmail.com)
nasirpour wrote:
Hi

Hi, I never got the manual. Maybe our server blocked it. Did you send it?
mortong2 wrote:
nasirpour wrote:
Hi

Hi, I never got the manual. Maybe our server blocked it. Did you send it?

Hi Again,
The manual came through to me after I sent the last message. Thanks again. It's very useful.
DoryFish wrote:

Dear Doryfish. I am from a small University with limited funds and our Prostar 410 is now making a constant buzzing sound and now won't go into serial mode. No error codes are being displayed. The syringe drive looks OK. Can you please send me the service manual? Thank you!
edc8642@gmail.com
Hi every body. My Varian 410 Autosampler display bab battery and can't connect on software. Do you have service manual of it? sent for me mya email: trthanh93@gmail.com.Thanks you.
Hi, Our 410 Autosampler was working fine until today and we turned it on and it came up with the error codes of Error 275 and 224. Could you please email me the service manual? I have the Users Manual but it does not say how to fix the errors - only what they mean!! I'd be extremely grateful. Many thanks in advance.

goldenslot
gclub online
17 posts Page 1 of 2