Wich company officialy supports old Merck-Hitachi HPLC's?

Discussions about HPLC, CE, TLC, SFC, and other "liquid phase" separation techniques.

5 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi. We are based in Europe and we want to revive an 'old' Merck Hitachi HPLC(L-6200A pump, L-4000A UV detector, 'paper' integrator, manual injection).
Now we have vary scarce documentation associated with this system(no user manuals, maintenance procedures, spare parts, etc.). We are pretty good at newer generations of HPLC's(Agilents, Varians, Thermos) so if you need any other question about the newer ones, don't hesitate to ask.

The question is in the title:is there a company ho officially supports these systems?

Thank you.
Well, those are really old...have you already tried to contact VWR in Darmstadt, Germany? They are official distributors of Hitachi HPLCs - we have quite a lot of them, but only newer generations, fortunately :D.
In our lab (Spain) we have an old Merck-Hitachi one. Since last year, the people from Agilent do the maintenance for that equipment.

Best regards
:P
daniel_aut wrote:
Hi. We are based in Europe and we want to revive an 'old' Merck Hitachi HPLC(L-6200A pump, L-4000A UV detector, 'paper' integrator, manual injection).
Now we have vary scarce documentation associated with this system(no user manuals, maintenance procedures, spare parts, etc.). We are pretty good at newer generations of HPLC's(Agilents, Varians, Thermos) so if you need any other question about the newer ones, don't hesitate to ask.

The question is in the title:is there a company ho officially supports these systems?

Thank you.

Hi Daniel I can help you. unfortunately this post is a few years back but I routinely refurb old Hitachi equipment.

Regards

Richard
We were trying to finish driver for Merck-Hitachi L-6200 pump.
Work started as collaboration with live2give.de but still untested.

About - UV detector - no manuals.

I can give you the link for download and testing.
Please write to anton at unichrom dot com

Also I have a question about HP/Agilent 1100 -1200:
We are trying to implement cross-platform driver for these machines WITHOUT any .NET and working both for Windows and Linux.
If you are brave enough to give us a shell to one of these machines for testing in exchange for number of node-locked UniChrom licenses?
5 posts Page 1 of 1