Trometamol HPLC method

Discussions about HPLC, CE, TLC, SFC, and other "liquid phase" separation techniques.

7 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello to all,
Im searching for an HPLC method for determination of Trometamol in a drug product. Can anyone help me?
Thnx in advance
Here is a method on Primesep 100 column. You will need ELSD, LC/MS or RI to monitor this:
http://www.sielc.com/Compound-TRIS.html

Contact me if you have questions.
Vlad Orlovsky
HELIX Chromatography
My opinions might be bias, but I have about 1000 examples to support them. Check our website for new science and applications
www.helixchrom.com
Thnx for the reply Vlad. Do you have any experience with these methods? I have on my HPLC RI detector so i can use a column like Primesep 100. Both Primesep columns using ELSD for detection. Any idea what kind of detection is ELSD?
we developed this method in the lab and tested it with Evaporative Light Scattering Detector. This can be monitored with RI. Limit of detection for ELSD is around 50 ppm. I don't know what you can reach with RI. In the method I mentioned only one column retains TRIS (Primesep 100).
Vlad Orlovsky
HELIX Chromatography
My opinions might be bias, but I have about 1000 examples to support them. Check our website for new science and applications
www.helixchrom.com
I will try Primesep 100 and i hope our RI detector will be suitable for the detection of trometamol peak.
Thnx for the help Vlad
gnikol21 wrote:
I will try Primesep 100 and i hope our RI detector will be suitable for the detection of trometamol peak.
Thnx for the help Vlad

Dear gnikol, what did you recive result with RI detector?
Here is RI method for something very similar - 3 ethanolamines and morpholine:
https://helixchrom.com/compounds/morpholine/
Vlad Orlovsky
HELIX Chromatography
www.helixchrom.com
7 posts Page 1 of 1