problem in autosampler shimadzu prominence SIL-20AC

Discussions about HPLC, CE, TLC, SFC, and other "liquid phase" separation techniques.

5 posts Page 1 of 1
hi every one. i was working on shimadzu hplc after analysis was over i kept autosampler for rinsing but after few seconds a sound was produced and autosampler's display showed home pump error any suggestions will be appreciated.
Hi

In the first instance try power cycling it. the needle rinse will home. If that doesn't work remove the power lead, remove the covers and clean the opto sensors. Shimadzus are a bit of a pain for homing due to their sensors.
thank you
hi,
When switched on the HPLC shimadzuu system , initialization failure happening at model number SIL-20A HT / Prominence autosampler with display of SIL ERR PUMP HOME. At the time of initialization, there was strucking sound at measuring pump. Please suggest me the way to troubleshoot this problem.
For those searching ERR HPV HOME: And in case anyone encounters this later... If you disassemble the right side/panel of your SIL 20AC ht, and look up under the HPV; there is a small, thin, green panel with an optical sensor on it... this must be cleared of dust in order for your sample needle to move back "home."
5 posts Page 1 of 1