WATERS 2475 Normalize problem

Discussions about HPLC, CE, TLC, SFC, and other "liquid phase" separation techniques.

2 posts Page 1 of 1
Dear community

I have a (year 2001) waters 2475 detector , I replaced the memory battery and encountered a problem.
I already know the couple of things that should be done after memory loss , PMT calib , Normalize units.
In the past I had no problem doing these procedures with other units ,but now with this unit the
"normalize units" procedure just hangs for hours and nothing can be done except turning the unit off.
I have done the other PMT CAlib - WL Calib procedures with success.
In the past it took only minutes to do the "Normalize Units".

I guess there is an electronic problem with one of the PCB's.
Can anyone share his/her thought and experience on this topic?

Thanks in advance
Hey there
I also need to replace the battery. Where is it located in the detector, I opened the cover but did not find it :( Is there a tutorial or service manual available?
Regards
Jörg
2 posts Page 1 of 1