Dionex (Groton) FD-300 Fluor. Detector manual/pin diagram

Discussions about HPLC, CE, TLC, SFC, and other "liquid phase" separation techniques.

2 posts Page 1 of 1
We have just acquired a used Dionex (also called SpectroVis, manufactured by Groton Industries) FD-300 fluorescence detector for use with our HPLC.

However, the device is not RS232, but rather has a connector in the back consisting of a row of pins. Presumably we need a converter or UCI box, but since it did not come with a manual or wiring diagram and since I haven't been able to find one online, I am throwing myself on the mercy of the forum community for any and all assistance. My only other option is to crack the case and try to trace out the wiring, which would probably not be successful.

Thank you in advance for any suggestions you may have.
I have the same problem with my fd-300, how did you solve it?
thank you
regards
Marco
2 posts Page 1 of 1