TSP Auto-sampler connection

Discussions about HPLC, CE, TLC, SFC, and other "liquid phase" separation techniques.

3 posts Page 1 of 1
Dear sirs,

I've a Hitachi Elite Lachrom pump (L2130) connected to L2400 detector with a manual injector rhiodyne all through an organizer (L2000).

the problem that we need to connect an auto-sampler to that system, unfortunately the only available auto-samplers are TSP (AS3000)and TSP (AS3500) .

Can we connect the Elite Lachrom Pump + detector to one of these TSP Auto-samplers and If which one could I chose, and can the software either (EZchrom or EZstart) handle this group ?
I dont see any problem, it is standalone autosamplers, you can use control panel. Just take out wires from Rheodyne and put them to terminal on rear of TSP. You need to connect on INJ HOLD and INJ OUT - 6 and 7. Good luck.
Kind regards,
Ivan Styskin

LCCO Biotech
engkhaled wrote:
Dear sirs,

I've a Hitachi Elite Lachrom pump (L2130) connected to L2400 detector with a manual injector rhiodyne all through an organizer (L2000).

the problem that we need to connect an auto-sampler to that system, unfortunately the only available auto-samplers are TSP (AS3000)and TSP (AS3500) .

Can we connect the Elite Lachrom Pump + detector to one of these TSP Auto-samplers and If which one could I chose, and can the software either (EZchrom or EZstart) handle this group ?

:roll: Good day,
You can use another injector brand but doing so have to rely on contact closures instead of having a real control of your total HPLC. If you have a real Hitachi autosampler of the same series, once configured, you get full control with real life monitoring, if for a reason, the pump is not ready, the autosampler will wait the ready signal of the pump before making the next injection. If you have only contact closures control, than anything can desynchronise and you can even miss the signal from the autosampler and lose the sample.
Hope this helps.
If you really need, I can probably source one for you.

Richard
3 posts Page 1 of 1