HPLC Column packing reservoir (slurry reservoir)

Discussions about HPLC, CE, TLC, SFC, and other "liquid phase" separation techniques.

8 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello! For scientific tasks, I need to fill the HPLC column with a sorbent (if it works out, I might think about a small production for my company in Russia). After scrolling through your forum, I was able to compile a list of the required equipment. The only difficulty is finding slurry reservoir. My friend and I designed this reservoir in the Rhinoceros 3D program and can give it to a turner for production. However, it seems to me that it would be much wiser and easier to buy a ready-made slurry reservoir. I would be grateful if you could tell me where you can buy such a reservoir. Thanks!
If you plan to pack columns one at a time, then Teledyne SSI, in State College, Pennsylvania (USA) sells some good reservoirs. The following link takes you to a Web page that promotes their combination of a column packing pump plus a reservoir:
http://www.teledynessi.com/product-info ... ing-system
They don't seem to list the reservoirs separately, but you can ask them. In addition to this 20-ml. reservoir, they have also sold 40- and 80-ml reservoirs in the past, of the same design but longer.
PolyLC Inc.
(410) 992-5400
aalpert@polylc.com
Hey, this is just the SSI system with a Restek label on it!
PolyLC Inc.

(410) 992-5400

aalpert@polylc.com
We can provide you with a set up . Reservoirs, adapters, pump to pack columns for the fraction of the cost from Restek We have two different systems. You can see our set up here:

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/ac ... 9961848832

I am doing this for 18 years.

You will need a compressor or house air (100-150 psi) to pack column.

Contact me at sales@helixchrom.com
Vlad Orlovsky
HELIX Chromatography
My opinions might be bias, but I have about 1000 examples to support them. Check our website for new science and applications
www.helixchrom.com
Andy Alpert wrote:
If you plan to pack columns one at a time, then Teledyne SSI, in State College, Pennsylvania (USA) sells some good reservoirs. The following link takes you to a Web page that promotes their combination of a column packing pump plus a reservoir:
http://www.teledynessi.com/product-info ... ing-system
They don't seem to list the reservoirs separately, but you can ask them. In addition to this 20-ml. reservoir, they have also sold 40- and 80-ml reservoirs in the past, of the same design but longer.

Hello. Thank you very much for your answer! I will definitely try to contact them.

Hello. Thank you very much for your answer! Unfortunately, Restek distributes its products in Russia through a distributor; I cannot order directly from them. I already sent a request to the distributor, but they have been silent for a week.
Vlad Orlovsky wrote:
We can provide you with a set up . Reservoirs, adapters, pump to pack columns for the fraction of the cost from Restek We have two different systems. You can see our set up here:

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/ac ... 9961848832

I am doing this for 18 years.

You will need a compressor or house air (100-150 psi) to pack column.

Contact me at sales@helixchrom.com

Hello. Thank you very much for your answer! I confess that it was thanks to your advice that I decided to try filling the column myself. I will definitely contact you by mail! Thanks!
8 posts Page 1 of 1