Error C0 Corona CAD Detector

Discussions about HPLC, CE, TLC, SFC, and other "liquid phase" separation techniques.

5 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello,

I have an older version of Corona CAD (ESA/Thermo) which gives me C0 (C zero) error when self testing, which I am unable to find in the manual. Anybody knows what this is?

Thank you.
Vlad Orlovsky
HELIX Chromatography
My opinions might be bias, but I have about 1000 examples to support them. Check our website for new science and applications
www.helixchrom.com
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Is ... ual_EN.pdf

Here's a link from researchgate.net to the manual
I did not see this specific error in the manual, unless it is in the section C of troubleshooting. It states for error 0 - Thermal Organizer not detected
Vlad Orlovsky
HELIX Chromatography
My opinions might be bias, but I have about 1000 examples to support them. Check our website for new science and applications
www.helixchrom.com
"C" is a hexadecimal error code that stands for "12". Adding "0" results in Error "120" which is Error 100 (IonTrap OFF --> 24V Power Supply issue) and Error 20 (Pressure Transducer 2 --> Interface Board issue).
A this device is rather old, you'll face the problem to get replacement parts and someone from THermo to service it.
Unfortunately it's better to look for the Corona Veo model.

Greetings

LCWGE
LCwatcherGE wrote:
"C" is a hexadecimal error code that stands for "12". Adding "0" results in Error "120" which is Error 100 (IonTrap OFF --> 24V Power Supply issue) and Error 20 (Pressure Transducer 2 --> Interface Board issue).
A this device is rather old, you'll face the problem to get replacement parts and someone from THermo to service it.
Unfortunately it's better to look for the Corona Veo model.

Greetings

LCWGE

Thank you very much for your input.
Vlad Orlovsky
HELIX Chromatography
www.helixchrom.com
5 posts Page 1 of 1