HPLC Varian ProStar Galaxie 1.10

Discussions about HPLC, CE, TLC, SFC, and other "liquid phase" separation techniques.

2 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi,

We have a Varian ProStar HPLC (Varian ProStar 410 AutoSampler, ProStar 210 Solvent Delivery Module, ProStar 701 X-Y Fraction Collector, ProStar 335 Photodiode Array Detector) and it has been giving us issues when running methods.

When we run the method using "Quick start run" the pump beings to flow and the status at the bottom shows "download method". After a while the status should change to "Waiting for injection" and then we inject our sample, but it never does - it's stuck forever at "download method" (we never use the autosampler, just do manual injection). Is this a software/hardware issue, or a method set up issue? This problem occasionally goes away when we shut everything down and restart the system but pops up quite frequently, and having to keep turning off and restarting the machine everytime we need to inject is quite annoying.

Any kind of advice would be incredibly helpful.

Thanks in advance.
Hello,
I have HPLC system Varian 325 detector and two Prostar 210/218 pumps.
Can't establish communication with pumps. I tried different interface but didn't succeed. Please, send me settings for pump in Configuration manager.
Thank you
Dusan
2 posts Page 1 of 1