Peerless Basic C18 equivalent column help

Discussions about HPLC, CE, TLC, SFC, and other "liquid phase" separation techniques.

6 posts Page 1 of 1
I need evaluate/analyze using equivalent column of peerless basic c18. Could any of you please give your ideas of what is the equivalent column of this? i can get columns from US market, so please suggest the column that available in US.

method:

pH3.0 sodium dihydrogen phosphate buffer and acetonitrile

gradient 10% organic to 50% organic in 20 min. flow 1ml and wavelength 220nm.

I really need to know what the equivalent column for this peerless basic. Please let me know any of your ideas.

Thanks

You can use a Symmetry C18 column with this mobile phase...

What are you trying to do?

I am waiting on this column to arrive from India but i know it will take too long. In the mean time i am planning to run this method on Gemini C18 hopefully this column is equivalent enough. I will also try as per your idea on Symmetry C18.

any other ideas or input would be helpful.

Thanks

I suggest looking at the link below and see if you see any of the compounds of interest:

http://www.imtaktusa.com/library/technical_information/

I have looked at the compounds and i could not find what i need. This compound is a week base.

Thanks
This column is manufactured by Chromatopak Analytical in Mumbai India www.chromatopak.com and they can ship, direct to the USA in 3-4 day delivery with most couriers. If you use the original column then there is no need to look for equivilents/alternatives and the issues that going through the cycle can entail. I have sourced these columns for people in the UK before with no problem.
Any separation can always be improved upon given time
6 posts Page 1 of 1