Port for mix of sample in Agilent 1200 using Empower

Discussions about HPLC, CE, TLC, SFC, and other "liquid phase" separation techniques.

3 posts Page 1 of 1
How to set wash port for mix of sample in Agilent 1200 using empower?
I'm trying to set up pretreatment program at Autosampler for my test in Agilent 1200 using Empower 3. As per my method, In Function section, I have to set Mix in Wash Port. I couldn't able to find this option in program.
How to set wash port for mix of sample in my program? Is it specific program? Or Do I need to setup a new vial for mixing process?

Thanks in Advance,
Satheesh
I made this a new topic so that someone might respond...
Thanks,
DR
Not the "wash port". No washing needed with any model of an Agilent 1200-series A/S. Just use program injector time-table menu in Empower (or any other CDS) to program the steps you need in the A/I.
3 posts Page 1 of 1