Advertisement

Freeware Software for Agilent HPLC

Discussions about HPLC, CE, TLC, SFC, and other "liquid phase" separation techniques.

3 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi all,

I’m a new PI with limited resources and I was recently gifted by a pharmaceutical company their old Agilent 1200 series HPLC. Now I don’t have the resources to buy a software. I was wondering if there is any freeware one can use to operate the HPLC and analyze the data. I’ve already searched the forum but couldn’t find a related post. If this has already been posted then I apologize in advance and appreciate if you can direct me to the post.

Thanks a lot in advance!
Hmm - we used Agilent 1050 and 1100 systems, and a couple of 1200 systems, and these all came with software. Check each module for a sticker with a 10-digit Agilent license number, the installing engineer was supposed to affix such sticker to each module.

Or perhaps the donating organization has this on file. It appears that such organization did not include a computer with this.

If you do have an Agilent license number, there's someone on this forum can supply replacement media/software.
apaydind wrote:
Hi all,

I’m a new PI with limited resources and I was recently gifted by a pharmaceutical company their old Agilent 1200 series HPLC. Now I don’t have the resources to buy a software. I was wondering if there is any freeware one can use to operate the HPLC and analyze the data. I’ve already searched the forum but couldn’t find a related post. If this has already been posted then I apologize in advance and appreciate if you can direct me to the post.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Our UniChrom is not freeware, but I can provide you with free license for the help in finishing 1100/1200 HPLC driver.
https://www.unichrom.com/chrom/ucdle.php

Currently the driver in the following state:
1. It connects instrument cluster, detects the nodes and opens controlling pipes.
2. It can read actuals (pump, thermostate) and signals from DAD.
3. It does not upload the method. Method upload and testing unfinished.

If you are interested in such collaboration - please write to unichrom at unichrom dot com.

In any way you can have a bunch of datasystems and choose most suitable.
3 posts Page 1 of 1